Easter in Ireland
We spent the first four days of April in Ireland, the only country in Western Europe I had not visited yet, enjoying an activity-packed Easter break with my girls.
Taking advantage of the Easter school break, I took my girls to the county of Kildare, in Ireland. We stayed at the amazing KClub. Although the hotel has two spectacular golf courses, constantly rating in the top of Irish golf courses, having even hosted the 36th Ryder Cup, we enjoyed many other activities, like:
- Kayaking with wet suits in the River Liffey, under a hail storm
- Horseback riding in the nearby Abbeyfield Farm (2015 Equestrian Centre of the year)
- Falconry demonstrations
- Swimming in the indoor pool
- Enjoying the outdoor hot-tub
- Bicycle rides through the forest and mud
The trip ended with an idyllic picnic thanks to the beautiful picnic basket that the hotel prepared for us. I must say the service was incredibly nice, kind and efficient.
A trip to remember.