Visiting Munich for BioVaria
In order to attend the Biotech and Tech Transfer trade-show BioVaria, and to meet a Japanese corporation in Herrsching, I traveled to Munich, Germany for three days.
The truth is that the trade-show was too small for a delegation of three from my company (we were even sponsors of the event). So we were done going through the presentations, posters, booths, networking, and delicious food pretty quickly. That means I had time to visit several museums, like:
- Pinakothek der Moderne. Some photos here.
- Die Neue Sammlung, where another one of my pieces was exhibited (more on that in another post). Some photos here.
- Alte Pinakothek. Some photos here.
- Haus der Kunst, where another one of my pieces was exhibited (more on that in another post). Some photos here.
- NS-Dokumentationszentrum. Some photos here.
My meeting in Herrsching went well, and I was pleasantly surprised about how pretty the town is, particularly around the Kurpark near the water Some photos here.
Some photos of the trip, other than the museums here, including people surfing in the river!